Tuesday 11 March 2014

My Beautiful Butterfly

We visited our local library the other day for their birthday party and Gracie got her face painted. The artist did a fantastic job! 
Gracie asked for a rainbow butterfly and he turned her into a rainbow butterfly!


Sitting for the painter.


So happy with the results, she wanted me to take a picture right after on my phone so she could look at herself some more :)


Check it out, there's even glitter on her butterfly!


 When we got home, she had to model with her favourite butterfly Barbie. "Now I'm a butterfly just like her!" she yelled excitedly before the two of them took off on their inaugural flying trip around the house.


Luckily, the glitter got itchy right around bedtime, so I was allowed to wash it off, otherwise, I'd still have a butterfly in the house today.

No comments:

Post a Comment