Saturday 29 March 2014

Mealtime

Mealtime is a messy time at our house. Emma rotates between eating everything in sight, smashing everything with her fingers and throwing things on the floor. 


Gracie eats her veggies, but she is also crazy (sorry for showing you her lunch, but she showed me, so I thought I'd share).


 They're so cute, you think they'd be nicer dinner partners....


at least there's been more eating than complaining/ food throwing lately. 


We've had a bit of a sore throat going through our house, so I froze Gracie's yogourt tubes and made yogourt freezies for the girls to suck on. They love them. They're way better when they're frozen apparently. 



 Emma's getting the hang of it, but she's taken three days to finish one. I think it's pretty cold for her little mouth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment