Thursday 6 March 2014

Backyard Fairies Mini Album

 I finished a little mini album that I started with Leica Forrest at Scrap Addicts, a new store in Edmonton. A fun time, a great project and some more pictures off my computer and into albums!

I love it. The colours and papers are so great. The supplies are largely from the Maggie Holmes DIY Shoppe collection for Crate Paper. I used some of my favourite photos and I love the finished product. 



I decorated the inside cover, so I'd have a spot to add some journaling about our fairy garden project. 


I took this photo so you could see how it looks in the album, and the rest of the pages I photographed out of the page protectors so you can see them more clearly. 











Another little mini album for the bookshelf. These kids will have every second of their lives documented by the time I'm done with them :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! Great work getting it all finished - mine's still sitting in a bag on the scrap room floor! Love your album title :-)
    http://papercandie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete