Tuesday 21 October 2014

Webster's Pages

I love the new lines by Webster's Pages! They've really been stepping it up lately and creating great products!

I bought a paper pack from the Nest line and have made at least 7 layouts with it already. 

Here are a few:


Barn board is all over everything lately, and I love it. I've got so many papers that look like some type of wood, I should almost call myself a carpenter, instead of a scrapbooker. 


A layout of Grams and Emma


and Gracie, Jada and Papa. This line is kind of perfect for farm photos...

This line has lots of browns and beiges, but they've thrown in some bright colours, which I love.  Some of the papers, I'd like to just hang on my wall. 

This line helped me get my scrapbooking mojo back after taking most of the summer off to play in the sunshine. 

Huzzah! Welcome back craftiness, I missed you!


No comments:

Post a Comment