Wednesday 8 October 2014

A Day of Celebrations!

Today is our ninth anniversary!


I can't believe how fast these past nine years have flown by. What adventures we've had: trips, pets, kids, jobs, moves, and who knows what else have filled our days, but while the time has flown, it's been good. 

I think one of my favourite parts of our relationship is that we can be silly together. I have some proof. This was for a photo treasure hunt. We were supposed to capture something representing Indiana Jones and got bonus points for taking videos and creativity. I'm not sure how the actual rankings worked out, but we crowned ourselves winners ;)


See? Nobody else would have us, so we're a perfect match.



Looking forward to hitting the big 1-0 next year! 

And to our neice, Jada, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


How can you possibly be 6?? Time flies, but we hope you have an extra special day and we can't wait to celebrate with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment