Monday 13 October 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Brad's on-call this weekend so no pilgrimages for us. We are staying home and having a low-key celebration. 

What am I thankful for? 
My wonderful family, our health, the country we call home, and fall baking. 
And, I would like World Peace. 
:)

I made these yummy little snacks the other day with Gracie. They're super simple. Melt some chocolate chips, drop a spoonful on parchment paper and then press some trail mix in and let it set for an hour. Easy little snack when you need something sweet. 


Emma was happy to test one for us. She approved!


Gracie and I grew some moon rocks the other day and they are super cool! It came in a kit, but they grow right before your eyes, so it was a good project for a 5 year old, no patience required ;)


And Gracie on picture day at school. The day we have to try the hardest to get out the door in clean clothes, with hair done, and yogourt wiped off of face. Job complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment