Friday 3 October 2014

Scrapbooking??!! What?

I know. I'm actually going to post a few layouts on my scrapbooking blog...


I'm jumping all over in my scrapbooking. This is a picture of Gracie and I when she was younger than Emma is now.... I used a lot of leftovers from the TM monthly kit on this one (the product stretches on and on from one of these kits!) This uses mostly American Crafts, Crate Paper, Echo Park and Bazzill.


I love this picture of the girls kissing. They're so sweet, so I made the layout sweet and simple, to keep it prominent. It is all Kaisercrafts.


Back to Gracie's third birthday and the trip that will never be entirely scrapbooked...
I used My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants, Basic Gray, Crate Paper, Echo Park, and American Crafts on this one. 

I hope you're getting some time to be crafty since the weather turned chillier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment