Sunday 1 June 2014

Layout Love

June 1!!??!!!! What? How did this happen? May FLEW by. 

I thought I'd usher in the month with a few layouts I worked on at Treasured Memories' last crop. 

What a great weekend that was, by the way. Really fun and I got a lot done. I find I pump out simple layouts quickly once I get in the swing, and I bring them home and finish them up. 

Here are a few.


Gracie and her bestie playing dress-up, paired with some great Heidi Swapp paper,  American Crafts stickers and pen, and Basic Gray and Fancy Pants alphas.


These two are from our Europe trip. That was what I was working on for the most part. 
Above is some pictures from the Alhambra, and I used Bo Bunny paper, Tattered Angels glimmer chips, Ranger ink and film strip, and Simple Stories alphas and photo overlay.


This is a layout of our resort pool in Lagos. I used Sassafrass paper, My Mind's Eye title block, Studio Calico arrows and alphas, and American Crafts and Pink Paislee stickers.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment