Monday 23 June 2014

Trends and Travel Layouts

I love this nautical line by Glitz, called Uncharted Waters. I got a 6x6 paper pad of this line, and love using the pages straight out of the book, just ripped out rough, with the border piece on top. It seems to work.

Also, I like anchors, and the pink border has a bunch of tiny anchors on it. I'm practically a sailor, Brad and I went sailing in the Whitsundays for a week once, so I'm pretty authentic ;)

Excuse the photos of the preggo with a bad shorts tan, apparently this sailor doesn't wear swimsuits much. Despite this, I do like how this layout turned out.




Yes... life is better at the beach....

or at the Alhambra in Spain. 

Beautiful gardens, castles and water features make for a nice distraction from my usual bubblegum pink, girlie layouts. 


I love these buttons. They're from Prima marketing and they are so perfect for travel photos, even if they're French and these pics were taken in Spain.... I'll let it slide.  

Plus, there are feathers on the layout above. See them? As well as anchors, and all things nautical, I also like anything navajo, even though both of these trends are probably old news by now. I'm a Navajo Sailor, through and through.


Well, does anyone else have the travel bug? 

I'm ready to head for the ocean. Just need to finish up a few more pictures from this trip....



No comments:

Post a Comment