Sunday 1 June 2014

Gutsy Walk

There's exactly one week left before Hanna's first Gutsy Walk for Crohn's and Colitis. 

If you come on June 8th, this could be yours!! 



(Okay, it won't, but it could be... I don't know who owns it.)


Sadly, this car will not be there, but my sister-in-law saw it at a Car Rally in Osoyoos. Pretty cool!

If you'd like to volunteer for the walk, we'd love to have you. 
If you'd like to walk, we'd love to have you. 
If you can sing, face paint or are a talented capoeira (dance-fighter) we'd love to have you.
If you can't do any of the above, but would like to participate, why not donate??


In all seriousness, this is a cause close to our family and my whole family has been involved in putting this event on, especially my brother, sister-in-law, and mom.

Please participate and help make this a successful event. 

Here are the links to my family's page, my brother's family's page, and my parent's page. There are also lots of people walking from Hanna and surrounding areas, so check it out and feel free to donate however you see fit!






No comments:

Post a Comment