Tuesday 22 April 2014

New Heidi Swapp Mini Album

I found this little Heidi Swapp album and loved it, but I wasn't sure what to put in it....


I decided to take a big run at my photos and put all of our pictures from the backyard, parks, and generally shots taken around Edmonton from last summer in it.


I love it, and I jumped 3 months ahead in my bid to catch up on my scrapbooking!

Hurrah!

Lots of these pictures were taken with my phone, so I was happy to print them small, but they were great memories that I wanted to record. This was the perfect solution for me.



All of the pages were different shapes and sizes, with fancy edges and cut outs.





Not sure if you can see the overlay page on this one.






Another cutout with a cute polaroid frame.




This was just a quick look at the first few pages. There's more to come!


This makes me look forward to another summer of backyard BBQ's, splash pool fun, and relaxing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment