Wednesday 30 April 2014

More of our day to day

Here's a glimpse at a few of the things you might see at our house, if you stop by:


A dress-up party with a friend.



Emma, Gracie and I always read stories at night in Gracie's bed. This is what Emma did when I said it was time to go to bed. 
"Maybe if I just lay down here with Gracie and close my eyes, mom will forget that I still sleep in a crib, in my room..."


Gracie got a baby dinosaur egg for Easter and it hatched! 



We've been playing in the backyard again! It's so nice to be out in the fresh air.


Gracie always catches up to Emma, even on her old tricycle, because Emma always chooses the rocking stationary bike :)



Exploring a new dog park with Emma and Bailey.



Just what did Gracie have in mind here? I swear, it ended as a simple arm over the shoulder, but it looks like I caught her in the act of something devious.

We took a break after swimming to hang out in the playplace at Commonwealth (which has basically been dismantled, if you were planning a trip there, I'd rethink it). 


There was one toy though, and the girls made the most of it. 


Hope you're feeling the same springy, fresh air fuelled happiness we are!


No comments:

Post a Comment