Thursday 24 April 2014

Heidi Swapp Mini Album, Share #2

Here are a few more of the pages in my newest mini album. 


I love the transparent sheets they included. They're nice and thick, so you get the great see-through effect, but they're not flimsy.


This page is my favourite. The fold out with the scallop edge, the polaroid cutout, all of it!





I added a little file folder to this page, because I took lots of photos of Gracie playing in the sun on this day and wanted to include them all. 


What a ham! Maybe that's why I'm so behind on my scrapbooking, when I pull the camera out, she performs and I can't help but take a hundred pictures. 


I used a grey pen to doodle a lot of frames around photos throughout the album. See the thin frame around the pictures on these pages? I think it kind of makes them pop a bit.


I made my own polaroid frame on the right page, then made it a pocket and tucked a few tags in behind. 


Another cute cutout and a tag tucked in behind Emma's smiling face. 

Come on summer! I want to take more sunshiny pictures and play in the backyard, instead of watching it pour rain out the window...

No comments:

Post a Comment