Tuesday 8 April 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a week of celebrations for my birthday. 

As usual, Gracie and Brad made me a beautiful cake:


I got to celebrate with my two favourite girls and my cute hubby.


 Then, I went to a spa with some girlfriends in Canmore for the weekend. I ate good food, had a lovely facial and pedicure and visited and relaxed. So nice.


Yes, this is the only picture I took while away. Ha! That's a Starbucks coffee that I got to drink while still hot (gasp!), a book I was reading, and they're both sitting on the edge of a hot tub, that I was soaking in, with a view of the mountains. Pretty good deal.

I moved on from there to my parent's farm, where the girls and I visited, got spoiled with cake and cookies and gifts, got to see new calves, play with cousins, and live a decadent life of leisure for a few more days. 

31 is pretty good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment