Saturday 26 April 2014

Heidi Swapp Mini Album Share #3

So many pages to go through, I know, but these are some of my favourites, and this is the last one. 



Love that bald head!


Doilies and vellum are the perfect layering elements for everything.


My first attempt at the watercolour script brush text.... perhaps I should've started smaller, but I like the saying, and it looks good in the book. I'm keeping it. Scrapbooking isn't about perfection anyway.


Instagram adds so much to little photos.


I saved lots of  little spots to add journaling into my mini. I like to tell a little bit of the story or at least capture where the photos were taken because things I thought I'd never forget, are suddenly starting to get foggy... I blame my children.


I loved this sticker from American Crafts: "I'll be yours and you'll be mine," so cute.



Edmonton is Festival City, and we took part in quite a few festivals and celebrations last summer. I think we'll add a few more to the list this summer. 


I like taking a few pages in mini albums to take a breather. I cram so many photos and elements into an album, sometimes it's nice to just have a simple page like the one above.



The end. 

Hope you liked. 

I enjoyed getting a big stack of photos off my computer and into an album and it got me excited for another great Edmonton summer, so come on summer.... or spring.... or just stop snowing....


No comments:

Post a Comment