Thursday 12 September 2013

Treasured Memories September Kit- Indian Summer

Here's a look at the layouts I made with the kit. I'll post them slowly, like they are on the TM blog, so I don't spoil the fun, but I have a few close-ups for you. 

If you haven't already, head over to the store and see the kit and my layouts in person and if you're there, tell them you love it, please, so they ask me to do it again :)


I wanted to show how versatile this kit is, so I pulled in some colours that weren't in the kit so you could see that you can really use the product with anything. This purple cardstock isn't part of the kit and there really isn't any purple in the kit, put it makes the layout really pop.


I love these wooden, polaroid frames. They may have been my favourite part of the kit. Or maybe the envelope that's layered behind it... I have to put the story behind Gracie's big soccer goal in here so I remember it. 


My friend gives me cards that have this saying on them all the time and I love it. It's silly, but it's true. I used the you die cut and layered it over the heart and speech bubble die cuts and then used two different alphabets to make the title. There are actually four different alphas in this kit, so you can mix and match like crazy!


This is a pretty simple layout with an 8 x 10 photo and a triangle of embellishments around it. 

A few of the wooden embellishments in the kit. I layered a flag over a button here. 


I printed this photo out as an 8 x 10 so any little bit of white space was a great spot for journaling, and layering became really easy, because I wasn't worried about covering up something important.


The die-cuts in this kit are so great! Nadine cut them out for me and there are a ton of them. You can use them for titles or embellishments, or whatever you'd like. I layered them over a journaling card for my page title.


I loved this blue floral paper. 


Another wooden embellishment and a sticker tucked in between two layers of photo mats. 


A cute little banner with some butterflies and a wooden heart scattered around. They told me I couldn't add anything to the kit besides cardstock and I took them seriously, so I nabbed the string for this banner from one of the tags in the kit...

So there's a glimpse at the first three layouts. Next Monday, there will be more on the Treasured Memories blog and I'll add some more pictures here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment