Wednesday 18 September 2013

Indian Summer September Kit at TM

Treasured Memories released a sneak of three more of my layouts on Monday, so I can post a few more close-ups. 

This one was sort of in my mind as I was picking things. I loved the gold splatters on the background paper, so I pulled some gold into the kit. I am enamoured by gold now, by the way. 

This is also my favourite picture that I took all summer. I love it. 



I like to add dimension by layering papers behind a photo. These photo mats can be made more dimensional by curling the paper edges and applying pop dots between papers. You don't even have to apply the same level of dimension to each layer of paper, lift up one corner or all four. Be flexible.


I folded over a corner and stuck a cute tag in behind. The background was one of the Theresa Collins journaling cards from the kit. 


Gold buttons!

In my opinion, the best thing about this kit is that it's versatile. You can go from sophisticated (above) to light-hearted (below) without leaving the table to get new supplies. The look is easy to change, depending on what embellishments you pull out.


I love the combination of black and white with lots of colours. Plus, I like this moment captured: Gracie is silly and Emma is sweet. These two...


This chalkboard tag from My Mind's Eye had to go in the kit. It was another highlight for me. I think its a good thing I had girls, I'm a gusher. 


This background paper was another favourite in the kit. It says 'I love you' in running lines of script. So sweet. 


Gold arrows make me happy.


American spelling on embellishments makes me sad.

Hope you enjoyed this little tour. There are still four more layouts to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment