Sunday 29 September 2013

September TM Projects

Now that I've shared all of my projects from the kit I made at Treasured Memories in September, I can show you the projects I did for my usual monthly assignment. 

I had a Theresa Collins kit called Family Stories to work with and I like her stuff.


See the little pleated strip of paper under the photo. I had to do some inventing to use that pattern.It looks like this. I thought it might be nice with a photo of Brad and I. Ahh, a little man and woman in love. 


Sadly, I haven't got any photos of Brad and I... the kids have taken over. So, I folded it so the little man was covered and used it on this page about sisters. 


Now it's about girl love. Sorry little man.


See these cool bark hearts? Seriously, they look just like bark and on the backside, like leather. Very cool. I think they're Prima.


Hope you liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment