Tuesday 24 September 2013

TM September Kit

They revealed the last of the kit I made at Treasured Memories on Monday. Ten layouts in total that I made with this kit, and I had tons of leftovers. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

This is one of my favourite photos of all time. I love this shot of my dad giving his two granddaughters a hug (at the time, they were his only granddaughters). So sweet.


A few close ups:


Cork pins and a burlap scalloped circle, behind a denim heart... I love texture, so these little pieces make me smile. I think a little dimension adds so much to your layouts.


I trimmed the little square alphas (moments) and turned them into flags, just to change it up a bit. Also, do you see those feathers? I love feathers. This is such a great trend. I'm jumping right on the Native American bandwagon with feathers, dreamcatchers, and navajo prints. Why not?


These tags are from Pebbles and I really like them. I probably wouldn't have seen them if I wasn't picking this kit, but now I know to look again.



Yes, hello adventure! Kids are an adventure, but at this stage, when they're just into everything and really motoring around, it's a full on race. Let the games begin.


Love these enamel dots from Freckled Fawn. A great addition to any page.


If you ever feel like your title is a little too hidden, make it stand out more by tracing around it. I used a subtle glitter pen here, but it's my go to. You'll see it in a lot of the layouts I did with the kit. 


This layout was the last one I made. A few little pieces, some cute die-cuts and I love it. Okay, maybe it's the cutie sleeping babe in a snowsuit, but I do love it.


This large S was one of the journaling tags. It had an S in the middle and the word Story below, but I trimmed it up to fit my needs and placed it behind this great wooden polaroid frame.


And I still love those cheeks....


I thought the chalkboard paper be awesome, be happy fit for this picture of Brad and I, but there were so many words on one paper, I had to cut out an odd shape to get those words and only those words. I wasn't sure how to make it work, but the triangle trend is pretty popular, so I embraced it and surrounded it with triangles and covered a bit of it with my picture. It worked.


Okay, that's it. I loved making this kit, and I hope you enjoyed it. I heard it was selling well at the store, so hopefully that's a good sign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment