Tuesday 10 September 2013

First Day of Pre-K

How did I become the mother of a little girl in pre-school? I can't believe how fast time has flown by, but Gracie was ready to go this morning. 

When I woke her up, she was so excited for her first day of school! She had her clothes laid out and her bag packed (ok, I did that, but she helped a bit). She had to add one more snack in case the two I packed weren't enough to fill their 15 minute snack break or to keep her going for the 2 1/2 hours until she got home.



So excited!


What a lovely first day, too.


We met up with her Bestie, Berlyn outside and the two hammed it up for their mamas. (Is it weird that we were the only moms there with our giant digital SLR's snapping away like paparazzi? Or that I took enough pictures for an entire scrapbook on her first day?))



Off they go!


Finding their names and their apples.


Her new teacher helps her with her nametag.



Her coat hanger..... yep, I captured it all...


Now they get down to the real work of preschool. 



Hope they have fun. I'm just as excited as she is, I think. Brad thought the teacher might come out and ask him to go get his wife and take her home.... It took me 15 minutes, but I left on my own. I'd call that success.


No comments:

Post a Comment