Monday 11 February 2013

Family Photos


I forgot to post these photos. 

We went to Lethbridge when Emma was about 2 weeks old to see Brad's family. 

Here's Gracie and Grammy.

Four generations. Grammy Plomp, Brad's mom, Gay, Brad and I, and Gracie and Emma.


And us with Grammy.


And I haven't posted any pictures of my dad with Emma!


He and mom came up to visit while he attended a conference and we had such a great visit. Unfortunately, he was on a working vacation, so he was busy, but we made use of his time when he was off.


Check out these Papa skills!


On a side note, if anyone has tips on getting a 3 year old to refrain from putting everything in her mouth, I'd love to hear it. This girl eats snow (dirty snow off the ground, not cute 'catching snowflakes on your tongue' snow-eating), food she finds on the floor, anything she thinks looks edible. Yuck! 

Hence, the cold bug in our house.

But, Emma has gone for 6 hours between feedings, 3 nights in a row, so I, personally, feel like a million bucks! It's amazing what a little sleep can do for a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment