Saturday 23 February 2013

December Daily Album

I got a night out last night with my scrapbooking buddy and got a few things done so I can actually show some scrapbooking on my 'Scrapbook Savvy' blog....

I like to make a little mini album each year of all the things we do in the month of December. It makes us go out and enjoy the festive season, and captures all of the exciting and ordinary things we do. This year was special, since we welcomed Emma on the 28th, so it was hard to be festive at nine months pregnant, especially when we had such a cold snap near Christmas, but we managed to have fun.


I make my albums out of all different things: papers of all sizes, envelopes, tags, paper bags, anything that catches my eye around November. Here are a few pages. I'll spread the album pictures out over a few posts because there are 31 pages (you don't want to see them all)



 Decorating the tree


Sending a letter to Santa



Heading out to a Christmas party


Visiting a Christmas light display


Gracie's Advent House


The tree all lit up


And baking (and sampling treats)

More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment