Wednesday 16 September 2015

Tea Party Pocket Page

Tea party with my girls:


I've realized I love soft, muted colours. 
Do I have a favourite colour palette? I don't know. I love that new lines come out every few months, because I change my mind about as fast on what colours I love. 

I usually use bright colours with the girls because they're always dressed in bright colours, but I love the look of these colours.

A few close-ups:


This was for a challenge at Treasured Memories. We were given this text patterned vellum, the buttons and the silver sparkly tape, as well as the ivory patterned paper I cut a strip of above. 

The silver tape through me. I'm not a silver person I guess. Maybe in 6 months I will be, but not yet...


I added lots of my own stuff to it, but I liked how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment