Tuesday 8 September 2015

Layout 11!

The last layout from my kit at Treasured Memories. My kit sold out, too, so you must have loved it as well! Thanks! Apparently, there were 5 kits spoken for before they even hit the shelves! Hurray!


I love this paper. It's like a giant colouring page. I chose to paint some of the flowers with my watercolours, making a trail of colour that grew from my picture, but you could make it into anything you want!

Leave it black and white. Splatter some paint on it. Use pencil crayons, gelatos, crayons, copic markers, markers, whatever.... Pick your colours, pick your shades and make it fit your needs perfectly. 

I love this!

And I loved making this kit and creating with it. I hope you did, too. If you got a kit, show me how you used it! I'd really love to see your creations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment