Friday 25 September 2015

Halloween is coming!

I made a few Halloween plaques to display in Treasured Memories with my kit last month. 



This line from Carta Bella is so great! See more of it here.
I love all of the great little images and sayings in this line. They're a little more classically Halloween-y than some lines. 


I used some great wooden plaques that my brother made me (he's so handy!) I painted them black and then layered some of the fabulous papers and stickers to make cute decorations that I can hang up. 


Are you ready for Halloween? I have costumes for the girls, as long as Emma will wear hers. She may have a costume change in the near future. 

She got tangled up in the costume when we tried it on at home and now she doesn't want anything to do with it.....A few more days before the return is due. Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment