Saturday 27 June 2015

Treasured Memories Layouts


I got to work with the Secret Garden line by Kaisercraft this month. 

The best part of working for Treasured Memories is getting lines that I might not pick up myself and trying them out. I am constantly surprised with how much I like these lines and I've actually changed some of my favourite companies based on these kits!

Flowers usually aren't my go to element, but I love how these papers look with my tea party pictures of my two little princesses. 


This big die-cut doily is so nice and so easy to use. It's soft and pretty and delicate.

Here's a close-up.

 

The flowers, butterflies and bright colours look great with my old-fashioned looking photos.

I made another layout with some of the ephemera doilies, because I thought the circles would make a completely different style of layout with the same products. I like to show that the products are versatile.


And a closer look:


Last scraps went into a quickie card. 


Love this line. I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment