Wednesday 10 June 2015

Treasured Memories Kit, Part 2

The second line I got from TM this month was American Crafts Fine and Dandy, a Dear Lizzy line. 

I loved it. I thought that red would be hard to use with so much pink, but it works. 


This layout captured our Happy Meal date. 
It actually works well with the red McDonald's packaging in the photo. 


I didn't have a ton of leftovers, but I wanted to give them  little more to display, so I made these three cards. 


This one is super simple. I used the bottom, border strips for this one, as well as a thin scrap from patterned paper I had for the background. Simply trim the ends to make them look like ribbons, and make them random sizes. I added a vellum die-cut and two stickers with pop dots, and drew on some stitching with a black pen, and it was done!


Some more quick doodling and a sticker on the inside. Simple and cute.


These two just used a simple square of patterned paper on cardstock, more stickers, vellum die-cut shapes and more doodling. 

Done like dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment