Monday 24 December 2012

Interruption of the 31 Days of December, Malacko Style

Just a quick note wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful festive season. 
Hope you're enjoying it with friends and family and staying warm. 



There is still no Malacko Baby, but I've been assured that she will arrive by next weekend (or that's when I'll be induced anyway). 

Of course, my first contractions arrived on Dec. 4, which were convincing enough for me to call my husband home from work in High River at 4:30 am. They promptly came screeching to a halt about two minutes after he walked in the door.

The Dr. told me that the baby would be here within the week after that. Now, the due date has come and gone, and we're still waiting. 

Hmmmm.... 

We'll see when she arrives. 

As everyone keeps saying, maybe we'll have the New Year's Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment