Wednesday 26 December 2012

Day 20: Baking Cookies

More Christmas Baking!! 
'Tis the season for gratitude and sugar! Apparently these are the things I value.

:)

Actually, the doctor told me on the 20th, that I hadn't gained any weight for the past two weeks, so I was 'free to enjoy Christmas.'

I took this to mean, 'go home immediately, and start baking... and eating.'

Luckily, my little helper loved the idea.


While I prepped, she played the measuring spoons for me.


Then she got right in there and started stirring.


 After they were baked, we got to decorate. We used marshmallows (Gracie's favourite), crushed candy canes, craisins, hazelnuts, and some oreo sprinkles.



And by the end of an afternoon, we had millions of little two bite brownie style cookies with extra fixin's. Yum!!




No comments:

Post a Comment