Wednesday 5 February 2014

Scrap your Travels!

I love scrapbooking travel photos. 
The pictures are like keepsakes to me, so I want them showcased. 

Because they're important to me, I tend to start with the photos when I'm scrapbooking (unless I'm designing with specific product).
It's hard for me to find scrapbooking products that work with the photos, the theme and the colours in my travel photos, so I usually use a mismatch. If you start with a 12x12 sheet of patterned paper you like and add scraps, embellishments, journaling cards, and titles, you can create great layouts while you're waiting for that perfect line to come out.

I used a few different lines of Simple Stories product on this one.


Crate Paper, Prima, Glitz and Theresa Collins on this one.


Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants, Glitz and American Crafts here. 


The bright red paper above is one that I thought I would never use. It's outside my comfort zone, but I thought it brought out the bright colours in the pictures and worked well with the postage paper (which I love) paired with a little kraft cardstock, I really like how this turned out..

No comments:

Post a Comment