Tuesday 25 February 2014

Fall Layouts for a Wintry Day

I was scrapbooking some fun photos from a perfect fall day with friends so I thought I'd share them. I'd take any season over winter at the moment. 


I love these photos of Emma! They worked perfectly with this paper from My Mind's Eye. The old, worn wood is so great and the hit of blue in the paper and embellishments picks up on Emma's big baby blues. I paired the patterned paper with some coordinating MME chipboard and tags then added a few American Crafts stickers, a 7Gypsies chipboard word and covered a wooden banner with washi tape.

The next one is from the same day and mixes one of Crate Paper's older lines with Maggie Holmes beautiful DIY line.


I topped it off with American Crafts stickers, Simple Stories stickers, twine, and Basic Gray alphas. I like the looks of these two projects. Apparently, I'm in the mood for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment