Tuesday 18 February 2014

February Treasured Memories Layouts

Here are a few layouts I made using Kaisercraft's new line, Confetti. You can see it all here or go check it out at Treasured Memories. They've got this line and a ton of other new CHA goodies. 

This background paper is embossed with glossy accents and the top is die-cut to look like it's ripped out of a notebook. I cut it off a bit with my scan.


I took these pictures of Emma trying to squeeze through the fence at Gracie's gymnastics. She wanted out there to play with the the other kids so bad!


I like the blue chevron paper and the little rips of washi tape and arrows that come with the sticker sheet with this collection. 

I loved these pictures of the girls in Hawaii, so even though they're in our trip album, I had to make a layout with them. 


This was my favourite paper. I love the pink with this grey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment