Thursday 27 February 2014

More Fall Layouts

I took so many pictures this afternoon I could make a mini album of them, but I was having fun. These pictures were over-exposed because my camera slid off it's setting, and I didn't realize until later. I thought they were ruined, but I kind of like the bright look of them. Happy accident?


 This paper is Crate Paper. I like the yellow and grey with these cornfield pictures. I added Basic Gray tags, Simple Stories Alphas, some washi tape, a MME rub-on, jewels and tags from Recollections and Leeza Gibbon's jewels. I also cut Be Grateful out with my Cricut and inked part of it with Ranger Distress ink and Tattered Angels glimmer mist.

These papers are American Crafts, with a few Simple Stories, American Crafts, Echo Park and Basic Gray stickers. I also added the Studio Calico chevron wood pieces.


You may notice that we had a lot of fun that afternoon, but I haven't found the perfect paper to compliment me trying to capture an escaped goat.... that memory might not end up in the scrapbook. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment