Tuesday 12 November 2013

Trip Layouts

I have about 30,000 pictures to scrapbook. It's been over a year since we went on this trip, but I still have a pile of photos that haven't even been printed. 


Here's a layout about Lagos. I love that I have photos to use with the nautical trend. I love me an anchor, for some reason.


The next is a two-page layout about the Moorish Castle, using some old Bo Bunny paper from a line called World Traveler, I believe. How very fitting. I love it. There's something about bright blues that really works with browns and rusts. 




A close up of the tag, just to show you that the cup ring was put there on purpose, I didn't set my tea down on a layout, although it wouldn't surprise me.


This is another page using the Bo Bunny line, plus some Glitz stickers. I find it hard to use busy pages like this, even when I'm drawn to them, because I don't want to cover anything up. 


Hope you enjoyed this quick peek. Anyone else want to head over to Portugal with me? It was nice and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment