Friday 8 November 2013

Quick Layouts

I love sitting down in the evening with the tv on in the background, scrapbooking photos. I seem to do a few each evening this way. They're just quick and simple, but they get done and then they can go into the girl's books. 

The paper in these is mostly from American Crafts or Crate Paper.


I love this picture of Gracie. It was one I took with my phone, while she was playing in the tub, but it shows her beautiful smile and how happy she is all the time. 


Here's a layout of Gracie and her friend painting with a penguin at West Edmonton Mall. 


Emma started waking up from her naps happy around 6 months old, and that was a milestone for me. I love going in to grab a happy, laughing baby. 


One of the layouts of Gracie's stay at the farm this summer. She loves Gram's raspberry bushes, so we had to capture that memory. PS> I love the little polaroid slides on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment