Wednesday 27 November 2013

More Layouts

I had to try playing with watercolours on a layout.... I think I'll keep working on that one, but I can see how it could look good. I'm just not sure what to do with it, and I should have used heavier paper....



The layout below was part of my attempt to use up my smaller paper sizes. These were specialty cut 8x8 pages which are cute, but I never use.


Did you notice I used more ribbon on the top two layouts?? A few more inches gone from my stash.

And another double page layout of Emma, using flowers.... I hardly ever use them, but they're so pretty, I do love to buy them :)


Here's a look at each page indivdually. If you think these pics look familiar, I have the same shots of Gracie at 6 months. Same outfit, same blankie, same pose(?) I'll have to find her layout to compare.




No comments:

Post a Comment