Saturday 2 November 2013

Scrapbooking Family

I have a few layouts today that capture family ties. 

First up is Emma and her cousin, Kayla. Two cute, bald little girls :)


 Next up are two layouts with pictures of multiple generations.

First up, the Plomps. I actually see that I made a mistake on this one that I need to change.... There are only 4 generations in this photo. Oops. Not sure what I was thinking.

 

 And a close up of my circles. There are punched circles, brads, and sequence on this:


Now it's time for the Sackett generational photo:


Check out Grandma Sackett with her arms full of babies! There are two more great grandkids that weren't in this photo.

And a close up of the wooden heart. I inked it, then stamped on it and then used glossy accents to trace the stamped lines and add dimension. This picture doesn't show it very well, but it looks neat.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment