Saturday 11 May 2013

Treasured Memories Layouts - April

This kit was the So Noted collection from Carta Bella. 

Very cute. I liked the black with the soft colours. Very nice and very useable. 


This company has the greatest texture to their papers. Heavyweight, double-sided cardstock, with a pebbly grain. Quite nice.


Thanks to Tara for this picture of Gracie and her cousin, Paige. 


I wasn't sure about the orange-y washi tape, but I like how it looks on this page. 

If you want to see them up close, they're on display at Treasured Memories

A shout out to the store for putting on a fabulous National Scrapbooking Weekend Crop. I joined in on the fun Sunday, with a great friend and we had a wonderful time. I got 6 layouts done, ate too much food, talked about kids, school, scrapbooking, classes, and so much more, and really enjoyed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment