Sunday 19 May 2013

Layout Love

Here are a few layouts I've made lately that I'm loving. 

Mostly, because I love the pictures and the happiness and love in them. 


Here's one of a hayride Gracie went on at my parent's community hall. She went all by herself, which I thought may lead to some trouble for the poor driver, because they were gone for quite awhile, but she did good. 


I love this picture of Papa pulling her off the wagon and the big smile on her face.

This is mostly Glitz Designs papers, with some Bazzill cardstock, MME brads, Tim Holtz film strip and MLS alphas. 



This one I made using a leftover sheet from my Carta Bella kit from TM, some Basic Gray and Prima buttons, and some lovely Glitz overlays and stickers. 


I just love this picture. Love those cheeks, love that there's actually a picture of me in my scrapbook and love her big eyes looking at the camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment