Thursday 26 March 2015

Pocket Pages

My first attempt at a pocket page. 


I thought it was kindof fun and it made me think about my layout a little differently which I always think gives you a dose of creativity. 

Unfortunately, I didn't think it through too thoroughly, because I didn't think about the back side of the page...

Oh right. 

Since I used these photos from 3-4 years ago, I had to go scrounging for some more pictures from that time to put on the back. 

This is what I came up with. 


So, the next page I did, I used Gracie's soccer photos from 2 seasons ago. 


I also used one line of paper, so I could use a double-sided paper to make my base cards. This way, I used both sides and just slid one paper into each pocket.

This one turned out a little better. 




I can see me putting these pages throughout my scrapbooks to use a lot of my phone pictures and smaller moments. 

This definitely won't be a Project Life type album where each page is a week of our life, and each week is documented. Maybe one day, but not now.

I desperately need to be more organized with my pictures/layouts. 

I print out pictures that appeal to me and scrapbook in the same manner, which is a good way to maximize creativity but may make me a little crazy. 

Have you tried adding pages to postbound scrapbook albums? 
They are crazy-makers.

Luckily, these are all getting snapped into my D-ring albums so there's hope for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment