Friday 20 March 2015

PD Day Fun

Have I told you about Dallas Clayton yet? Love him! He's  like the new Dr. Suess. 


One PD day I set aside the whole day to play. 

That never happens. 

Usually, I have errands to run, a house to clean, meals to make, dogs to walk, laundry/dishes to do, or I just get distracted by emails, pinterest or something else horrible. 

On this day, I tried to set aside as much time as possible to just sit with the girls and play. 

We had fun with art projects. 



Notice Gracie has a fancy dress on and Emma's shirt is inside out so the paint stains won't show.... One of these kids is still only two. 


Then, we did some yoga. 


This actually was their idea, but I was happy to oblige. 

We played in the snow, had a tea party, baked muffins, read books, and I actually don't remember what else, but it was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment