Monday 8 April 2013

More Trip Layouts

Here are a few two page layouts that I made about our trip to Europe last fall. 

The first is our trip to the Valencia Aquarium in Spain. It was such a special stop because Gracie loved the dolphin show!

If you can read the journaling, you'll see that the people watching the show were soon watching her because she was clapping and cheering so hard.


I love this line from Glitz Designs. Perfect for our trip. I made this layout using a simple grid, so I could use tons of photos and keep it from from looking cluttery. 



The next is a look at Barcelona's architecture. I wanted to seperate the pictures into areas of the city, so they're grouped a little differently. I have three groupings of photos on each 12 x 12 page which make a visual triangle. 



These layouts use the Portfolio collection from Pink Paislee. I like the pale, washed out colours as a background for the older buildings and bright blue skies.


Hope you enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment