Wednesday 3 April 2013

Easter Eggstravaganza!

We were lucky enough to have two Easter egg hunts over the weekend,
one at my parent's community clubhouse and one at my parent's house. This lucky little bunny brought home a bag full of treats.


Gracie loved it! Check out how ambitious she was:




Enjoying her first Easter treat.

Then the next day, we celebrated with my mom's side of the family at my parent's place. 


The kids loved the candy scramble, much more exciting than just finding eggs, there was candy flying through the air!



Then it was on to the hunt.





Good fun was had by all and I've discovered yet again, that I take care of my kids better than I take care of myself. Gracie's sugar intake has been closely monitored, mine, sadly, has gotten out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment