Wednesday 10 April 2013

March Treasured Memories Layouts

Here are three of the layouts I made for TM this month. I got a great kit full of My Mind's Eye goodness so I got to work and created 5 layouts with these bright, spring-y colours. Maybe I can trick myself into believing it's spring. I've got three projects to share here today.

This one is so simple, but I still love it. A piece of cardstock, a few journaling cards, some banners, stickers, and a pen to doodle with, and you're set. Throw in some funny photostrips of my crazy, wonderful family and you're set.


Gracie and her baby, 'Aunt Harriet' are the focal point on this layout. Just a sweet picture of a stage in her life recorded.




Can you tell I love this washi tape from Glitz Designs? I've used on all of my layouts nearly since I got it. Fun stuff. You can see it on the arrows and across the middle of the layout.


And, you couldn't see the glitter outline very well in the picture of the layout, so I thought I'd share a close-up. This really makes elements stand out if they're getting lost on a project. Unfortunately, the pictures don't do it justice, but let me tell you, it looks cool! ;)

 And another layout of Gracie and her little Bestie, Berlyn. They have so much fun together.


This layout is my recycling layout. I used the strips at the bottom of the papers that show you what pattern is on the back of the paper for most of the strips. Also, the sticker of the butterfly and the 'So Happy Together' pink sticker are pieces of other stickers that I wasn't using, so I took them apart or trimmed them up to get something that would work for this project. 

Be creative with your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment