Wednesday 9 March 2016

February Month Kit - Treasured Memories

I know, I've fallen off the blogging wagon. Sorry. Moving trumps blogging at the moment, I suppose. 

I took a few quick pictures of the layouts I made for the February month kit at TM, in case you didn't get in to see them. Thank you to those who went and grabbed one. I was so happy to hear that the kit sold out so fast, and they even had to pull together extras! 

Thanks to you guys, they're making more monthly kits! Hurray!
 






 

I made these 8 for display, and two others that I kept home because their wall space is only so big. Haha! It just goes to show you how much product is in these kits! Totally worth it. 

Head in to the store to  check out this month's kit which was picked by Candace. It's a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment