Monday 2 February 2015

Paper Diamonds

Love these pictures. Love them.

I wasn't sure what to do with them, but I thought they would be great cropped a little tighter than I had printed them.

This is another layout I did not design entirely by myself. I saw this one and loved it. I didn't have it to look at when I did mine, but I remembered the idea of the diamonds and the journaling and stitching along the side, so I came up with this:



Maybe this is cheating, but I love seeing something that inspires me and heading off to create something similar. For those days when you feel stuck in a rut, try doing what someone else is doing!

This design was also a great way to use scraps! I used leftover papers from Prima, Crate Paper and American Crafts for this and a one-off sticker from Fancy Pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment