Monday 8 December 2014

Our Remembrance Day

Brad went to the New Kingsway Legion Ceremony this year, and the girls and I went to watch. 
It was outside, and I'm not going to lie, freezing, but it was a nice ceremony.  

So many people came out to be a part of the ceremony, we had to park four blocks away and the parking lot in front of the Legion was full. 

I wanted to get a picture of us dressed up, but it didn't work....


Gracie wanted in on every photo, and Emma wanted none of it.



Even when I tried to lure her in, by posing with Gracie.


And then Brad changed immediately out of his Serge, because he was frozen, so I got this:


And then we took Emma's dress off and she paraded around in her red shoes and diaper....



Great family photos.... not quite. Opportunity missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment