Tuesday 23 December 2014

Day 12, 13, and 14

Day 12: My scrapping buddy, Jacqueline and I went to the Christmas crop at Treasured Memories today and had a great visit, got some scrapbooking done, ate yummy food, and enjoyed some time away from the Christmas rush. 


Lovely as usual, my friend!


Day 13, I was sick. Ugh. I made some homemade chicken noodle soup because Gracie had a fever and I was down and out and Brad was getting over a cold. I used some fun, festive noodles to help us feel cheery. See Santa? Haha! There were presents and stockings, too. 


And these lovelies are Day 14. Gracie made some awesome cards and Christmas trees for her teachers and her bus driver. There's one missing here, but they all looked great. Sidenote: Thanks to Grams and Papa for the awesome craft!


Also, Elle the Elf brought us some new Christmas decorations. See the lovely Christmas balls hanging over the swag? and it's dark, but Elle was perched up above, showing us her handiwork. 


No comments:

Post a Comment