Friday 11 July 2014

Treasured Memories Design Team Kit - June

This kit was a little brighter than I usually use, but I loved it! 
The kit was Bo Bunny's new line, Lemonade Stand. I paired it with this super cute photo of Gracie and her GG and came up with this:


See the bubbles? I was reminded at a make and take (at TM) about these little circles and I thought it was a perfect technique for a layout about blowing bubbles. Simply dip your finger in paint (I used acrylic white paint, with a little bit of glitter sprinkled in) and rub it around the edge of a bottle cap. Press it to the paper in a random pattern. I used two different sized caps to make my bubbles. 
Simple. 

The second layout showcases the fun patterned paper with lots of white space. Lots of stickers, brads (I was so lazy, I didn't even take them off of the backing paper they came on - Ha! I liked the looks of it, so I used it) alphabet stickers, doodling and a great morning snapshot of my favourite campers. 


You can't even tell how bad the camping trip went from this layout...
We were a little too ambitious with an infant, but we're rectifying that this summer. We will be campers again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment