Monday 7 July 2014

Quick Reminders

I've been thinking for years that I want more sayings in my house. I love how simple words can  change your outlook and I love words, so it's probably fitting that I couldn't decide on one saying. Instead of one, I chose 11...

Ha! I guess I really need an overhaul. I'm hanging this outside my bedroom door, so I see it each morning when I head down to get the girls and start the day, and each night, before I go to bed. Maybe I'll become a better person. Maybe I just had fun making 13 little signs.


In case you need an overhaul too, here's my list:

Dare to Dream
Never ever ever Give up
Have Adventures
Live Everyday with Gratitude
Love Deeply
Be Brave
Let Them be Little
Be Kind
Smile
Be Mindful 
and
Let Your Light Shine


Treasured Memories has started carrying a new company, Dusty Attic. They make laser cut chipboard pieces and they are so great. They have a ton of shapes, in all sizes and themes and the quality is really high. 

They gave me this leafy vine to play with and I had fun. I inked it, curled the edges, drew on it with distress pens and added glossy accents to some of the leaves. 

I had fun with this and I will be adding more Dusty Attic product to my stash. 



Also, this wall hanging is mounted on another of my brother's awesome plaques. He gave me a pile of them for my birthday one year and I love them! You'll see them all over my house, some of my friend's houses and probably on display at Treasured Memories. Pretty handy having a carpenter for a brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment